Our contact details
Address: Thorp Arch Estate, Unit 174, Avenue B, LS23 7BJ
Phone Number: 01937 339995
The type of personal information we collect
We may collect, use, process and store the following information:
- Name, Date of Birth
- Email, Phone numbers, Address, Social media
- Financial (only to fulfil our services)
- Bank account information, Direct Debit, Card details
- IP address, Browser type and version, Time zone, Location, Our website also gives us information about how you use our website
- Relevant information about our services and products
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Processing your orders
We use the information that you have given us in order to process your orders and send you newsletters occasionally
We may share this information with our sister brands.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
We collect personal data that is relevant to our relationship with you. Your personal data may be collected by us, directly or indirectly, for instance:
- if you subscribe to our mailing lists;
- if you attend events or meetings organised by us, or conducted at our offices, for example, sales events, promotional and marketing events, training sessions and social events;
- when your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within the properties we operate and use, or when photographs or videos of you are taken when you attend events, meetings or training sessions organised by us;
- when you use our services or enter into transactions with us, or express an interest in doing so, including services, products and transactions which you utilise in-person or electronically;
- when you communicate with us by telephone, email, via our website or through other communication channels, for example, through social media platforms;
- when you voluntarily provide documents or information including your CV or;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
How we store your personal information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your information is securely stored within the CurePharma Cloud storage.
We keep the information for 10 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting the files.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com using COMPLAINT as the title of the email.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk